Top 5 tips to make your home more secure
1) Keep windows and doors locked
It sounds simple, but by using the window and door lock, many a would-be opportunist thief would be stopped in their tracks.
2) Get friendly with your neighbours
Knowing a few of your close neighbours can help. Even if it's just a friendly 'morning' on the way to work or a casual chat over the fence, your neighbours will be as concerned about burglary as you are. If you can, talk to them.
3) Don't leave expensive items on display
Whilst they might look great in the front room, the latest iMac on the designer table next to the window is advertising for a thief.
4) Consider CCTV with 24/7 Colour Vision
A properly installed CCTV system with 24/7 vision will not only record incidents that happen, but also the cameras will act as a deterrent for an intruder. We love Hikvisions ColorVu Cameras and so do our customers.
5) Install an alarm
Getting a burglar alarm installed by a professional company is our number one tip. Already have an alarm? If so, great - but does it work? do you use it? have you tested it recently?
If you would like further advice or info on home security, please contact our friendly team on 0161 284 0738
Let ISPY keep you safe! Here at ISPY CCTV & Electrical Fire & Security we;
- Are experts in the field with over 10 years’ experience in designing, installing and maintaining security systems.
- Are fully insured
- Have a team of expert installers ready to help protect you and your property
- Boast having many 5 star reviews and satisfied customers
To find out more about anything mentioned above, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today on 0161 284 0738 or Marcus@ispycctv.co.uk